Jewellery Valuations Dublin (the “Company”) provides this website (the “Site”) as a service to its customers. The following terms and conditions govern the use of this Site. By accessing and using the Site, you accept and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, please do not use the Site.
- Use of Site The Company grants you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable license to access and use the Site for personal, non-commercial use. You may not use the Site for any illegal or unauthorized purpose.
- Intellectual Property All content on the Site, including text, graphics, logos, images, and software, is the property of the Company or its licensors and is protected by copyright and trademark laws. You may not use any content from the Site for commercial or public use without the express written consent of the Company.
- Disclaimer of Warranties The Company makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of the Site or the information, content, materials, or products included on the Site. The Company does not warrant that the Site will be uninterrupted or error-free.
- Limitation of Liability The Company shall not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of the Site, including, but not limited to, direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages.
- Indemnification You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless the Company, its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, and suppliers from and against any claims, actions, or demands, including without limitation reasonable legal and accounting fees, alleging or resulting from your use of the Site or your breach of these terms and conditions.
- Governing Law This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the Republic of Ireland without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
- Changes to these Terms The Company reserves the right to make changes to these terms and conditions at any time without notice. Your continued use of the Site following any changes to these terms and conditions will be deemed as acceptance of those changes.
- Contact Information If you have any questions about these terms and conditions, please contact the Company at email@example.com
Jewellery Valuations Dublin may include services provided by third parties, in which case you may be subject to additional terms and conditions. By using these services, you agree to be bound by the additional terms and conditions of the third party.
The use of this website is subject to the above terms and conditions and all applicable laws. By continuing to use this website, you accept and agree to be bound by the above terms and conditions and all applicable laws.